Registered Charity Number 1114427
Now in its 23rd year of caring service to the community
- By reducing social isolation
- Provide training leading to more advanced training and/or employment
- Creating employment opportunities - Tricon employs local people.
- To help disadvantaged people in Doncaster to lead a more independent and fulfilling life
FOR THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED
- Home care (non-medical)
- Handy Person - house repairs
- Gardening - (a proven protection against likely break-ins)
TRAINING and ACTIVITIES
- For rehabilitation - breakdown - stroke - health - loss of confidence
- Greetings card design - computer
- Woodworking classes
- Pottery painting
- Sewing circle
- Various craft and hobby courses in conjunction with the Workers Education Association (WEA)
It has helped at least 10 people to gain employment
A positive, happy place where people enjoy making and meeting friends through doing things they enjoy.
No pressures, just set your own pace and enjoy yourself. Don't be lonely any longer. Tricon's people care about you.
Why not make a charitable donation and receive a service in return!
Telephone:- 01302 860 036 Ask for:- Brian or Pauline
Rossington DN11 0LP firstname.lastname@example.org