Rossington Development Trust
What We Do
- To offer advice on professional and structural management to other organisations.
- To play a strategic role in the implementation, delivery and review of the Rossington Urban Village Master Plan and the Village Action Plan.
- To identify and secure sources of core funding to ensure that the Development Trust meets its objectives
- To encourage private sector funding and involvement in the economic regeneration of Rossington.
- To help the community to identify and analyse its need thereby identifying opportunities for future development work.
- To instigate community initiative, to help develop the local community and individuals suffering from the long term effects of high unemployment, a low skills base and low income.
- To provide development support to existing and/or emerging groups, organisations and projects and to offer the support of the local partnership/Trust to the full community.
More information is available on our website www.rdt.org.uk