`Meet the Buyer . . . South Yorkshire Probation Service´
10th November 2009
Date: Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Time: 9.30 am until 12.30 pm
Venue: Lakeside Community Church, Booth Avenue, Doncaster, DN4 5JN
Speaker: Brian Kerslake, Director of Finance and Commissioning, South Yorkshire Probation Service
This informal event is a great opportunity to chat with someone actually doing the buying and find out about selling to South Yorkshire Probation Service.
Who will deliver the event?
This event will be facilitated by Brian Kerslake, the Director of Finance and Commissioning, South Yorkshire Probation. During the session Brian will explain:
- What does the South Yorkshire Probation Service do and what does it buy?
- What purchasing procedures and rules does it follow?
- Where are its tenders advertised?
- What are the qualification requirements and how are tenders evaluated?
- How organisations can get involved in the `Community Payback´ scheme.
So . . . join us equipped with your questions for Brian.
What will it cost?
£15.00 per place - includes refreshments.
How to book
To book a place, complete and return the attached booking form by Friday, 6 November 2009. Please indicate on the booking form your preferred method of paying.
Doncaster CSEP CIC
For further information:
Contact Judith Smith or Marilyn Hesslewood on:
Telephone: (01302) 364414
We look forward to hearing from you.